Translation of triple in Spanish:
- (dose/thickness)a triple string of pearls
tripleun collar de perlas de tres vueltasExample sentences
- They now were triple in size since Grace moved away.
- And speaking of the bathroom, I buy the econo-pak of triple size toilet paper rolls and they're gone in two weeks.
- With this state of mind come all the positive emotions with double and sometimes triple strength.
- 1 (in baseball) (American English)Example sentences
- He got back and started pounding doubles and triples down the third base line.
- He hit only 240 with 17 home runs, but he did record nine triples and 26 stolen bases.
- He had 22 home runs, seven triples, 27 doubles and 27 stolen bases.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.