- [dose/thickness] triple a triple string of pearls un collar de perlas de tres vueltasMore example sentences
- They now were triple in size since Grace moved away.
- And speaking of the bathroom, I buy the econo-pak of triple size toilet paper rolls and they're gone in two weeks.
- With this state of mind come all the positive emotions with double and sometimes triple strength.
- 1.1 (in baseball) (AmE) triple (m), triplete (m)More example sentences1.2 (jump, turn) triple (m)
- He got back and started pounding doubles and triples down the third base line.
- He hit only 240 with 17 home runs, but he did record nine triples and 26 stolen bases.
- He had 22 home runs, seven triples, 27 doubles and 27 stolen bases.