Translation of triplet in Spanish:
- 1.1 (person) trillizo, (masculine, feminine) 1.2 [Music/Música] tresillo (masculine)Example sentences1.3 (in poetry) terceto (masculine)
- In addition to quarters, eighths and sixteenth notes, triplets and dotted rhythms are used tastefully and add variety.
- Voicing in many pieces is made more advanced by placing the melody in the same hand as many moving sixteenth notes or triplets.
- The arrows indicate the beginning of the grace note figure and the placement of each note in the triplet figure for the left hand.
- That's to say, his poems build displacement into their structures: they move forward in discrete couplet and triplet units, they offer small bright pleasures and ask us to pass on quickly.
- The verses of the Irish chapbooks are all in couplets but, in using the ‘liberty’ line, a pair of couplets is transformed into a triplet plus an isolated line.
- Fifty-two of these triplets would be published in 1977 as Finding Losses.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.