- 1.1 (person) trillizo, (masculine, feminine) 1.2 [Music/Música] tresillo (masculine)More example sentences1.3 (in poetry) terceto (masculine)
More example sentences
- In addition to quarters, eighths and sixteenth notes, triplets and dotted rhythms are used tastefully and add variety.
- Voicing in many pieces is made more advanced by placing the melody in the same hand as many moving sixteenth notes or triplets.
- The arrows indicate the beginning of the grace note figure and the placement of each note in the triplet figure for the left hand.
- That's to say, his poems build displacement into their structures: they move forward in discrete couplet and triplet units, they offer small bright pleasures and ask us to pass on quickly.
- The verses of the Irish chapbooks are all in couplets but, in using the ‘liberty’ line, a pair of couplets is transformed into a triplet plus an isolated line.
- Fifty-two of these triplets would be published in 1977 as Finding Losses.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.