Translation of trivial in Spanish:
- 1.1 (ordinary, unimportant) [events/concerns] trivial, banal; [sum/details] insignificante, nimioExample sentences1.2 (shallow) [person/mind] frívolo, superficial
- Even if the case is of very little importance, involving trivial loss, seeking truth from facts shall always be the norm for action.
- There are several lessons to be learned from this incident, some trivial, some quite important.
- And the pressure to conform to all these trivial values is absolutely enormous.
- A few hecklers managed to get in during this period but they were quite trivial.
- Mary is an amiable, conventional, and trivial young woman who gets married.
- Sometimes he presents her as a vain and trivial woman, sometimes as merely ignorant and fearful.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.