Translation of trivial in Spanish:
- 1.1 (ordinary, unimportant)Example sentences1.2 (shallow)
- Even if the case is of very little importance, involving trivial loss, seeking truth from facts shall always be the norm for action.
- There are several lessons to be learned from this incident, some trivial, some quite important.
- And the pressure to conform to all these trivial values is absolutely enormous.
- A few hecklers managed to get in during this period but they were quite trivial.
- Mary is an amiable, conventional, and trivial young woman who gets married.
- Sometimes he presents her as a vain and trivial woman, sometimes as merely ignorant and fearful.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.