Translation of trolley in Spanish:
- 1 1.1trolley (bus) 1.2trolley (car) (American English) 1.3 (Electricity) (before noun) trolley poleExample sentences
- In later years, the tarries were electrified, and poles held the trolley wire.
- They also had to replace the trolley pole when it escaped from the overhead wire.
- 2(in mine) vagoneta (feminine)to be off one's trolley (British English) [colloquial]estar chiflado [colloquial]estar mal de la cabezaExample sentences
- The group's services range from treatments to harden metals for aero-engines to providing the shine on metals used in supermarket trolleys.
- We pay for trolleys in airports and supermarkets, and for parking we either scratch a permit, ‘pay and display’ or ‘park and ride’.
- Supermarket trolleys and burned-out cars replaced the brightly coloured barges that once proudly carried grain, coal, wool, salt and timber.
- Without missing a beat, another aide approached the table, wheeling a trolley heaped with food.
- One businessman was told there were too many people on board and they could not wheel trolleys with hot drinks as it was a safety hazard.
- Satine turns to a trolley with food and drink on it, and picks up a bottle of Champagne from the ice bucket.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.