- 1.1 (cavalryman) soldado (masculine) de caballería to swear like a trooper hablar como un carretero or una verduleraMore example sentences1.2 (state police officer) (American English/inglés norteamericano) agente (masculine and feminine)
More example sentences
- Behind the Colonel were his hand picked unit of super troopers.
- Four royal cavalry troopers in ceremonial armour and helmets took up watch around the coffin with swords drawn and heads bowed.
- At Fort Knox, the Armor Center trains troopers, tankers, and leaders from privates to colonels - over 20,000 a year, as a matter of fact.
- Radar detectors do just that - detect radar beams that are being distributed from the radar guns of police officers or state troopers.
- Many speeding tickets are issued in so-called speed traps, where police officers or state troopers effectively hide their cars and lie in wait for speedy passers-by.
- The main benefit of a radar detector is to make you aware of police officers or state troopers in the area.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting remains popular in many parts of Spain and some Latin American countries, and is regularly broadcast on television. During the bullfight (corrida) three bullfighters (matadores) fight a total of six bulls, two each.