Translation of tropical in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Geography/Geografía] [climate/fish/country] tropical tropical aquarium acuario (masculine) tropical tropical cyclone ciclón (masculine) tropical the tropical rain forest la selva tropicalExample sentences1.2 (hot) [weather] tropical
- The forest cobra is a large, thick-bodied, black snake from the tropical and subtropical rain forests of Africa.
- The swamps include sago palms, mangroves, and patches of tropical rain forest.
- In uneven-aged tropical rain forest ecosystems, the same principle seems to apply.
- My mind was empty and was cooling off as the tropical summer heat was subsiding in the shower of the moonlight.
- Such images, humid with tropical nostalgia, have come to represent Cuba to the world today.
- Climatic variations range from humid to dry tropical to Mediterranean.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.