- 1.1 [Geography/Geografía] [climate/fish/country] tropical tropical aquarium acuario (masculine) tropical tropical cyclone ciclón (masculine) tropical the tropical rain forest la selva tropicalMore example sentences1.2 (hot) [weather] tropical
More example sentences
- The forest cobra is a large, thick-bodied, black snake from the tropical and subtropical rain forests of Africa.
- The swamps include sago palms, mangroves, and patches of tropical rain forest.
- In uneven-aged tropical rain forest ecosystems, the same principle seems to apply.
- My mind was empty and was cooling off as the tropical summer heat was subsiding in the shower of the moonlight.
- Such images, humid with tropical nostalgia, have come to represent Cuba to the world today.
- Climatic variations range from humid to dry tropical to Mediterranean.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.