Translation of trouser suit in Spanish:
- (British English)traje (masculine) pantalón
traje (masculine) de chaqueta y pantalónExample sentences
- Carrie, in a dark trouser suit and blue blouse, looked ahead, occasionally biting her lip.
- Leonora was dressed in a white trouser suit covered in sequins, with a white fake fur cape draped over padded shoulders.
- There is, for instance, a leather jacket with a leopard-print lining, and a trouser suit made from lipstick-red leather.
Definition of trouser suit in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.