Translation of trowel in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Constr] paleta (feminine), llana (feminine) to lay it on with a trowel recargar* las tintas he really laid it on with a trowel realmente se le fue la mano or [colloquial/familiar] se pasóExample sentences1.2 (for gardening) desplantador (masculine), palita (feminine)
- Remove the bricks and use a pointed trowel to apply mortar to the concrete base, but do not go beyond the chalk lines.
- Using a trowel, apply plaster over the hole covering the patch and filling the entire hole.
- Using your chalk line as a guide, spread the mortar with a notched trowel over a 2x5-foot section of the floor.
- To help you determine planting depths and plant spacing, garden trowels often come with measurements right on the metal.
- Probably one of the most-used small tools is the trowel, which is ideal for digging small holes for planting and transplanting annuals, vegetables and other smaller plants.
- Chris sighed and kept on digging his trowel into the earth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.