Translation of trowel in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Constr) to lay it on with a trowelhe really laid it on with a trowelrecargar las tintasrealmente se le fue la mano or [colloquial] se pasóExample sentences1.2 (for gardening)
palita (feminine)Example sentences
- Remove the bricks and use a pointed trowel to apply mortar to the concrete base, but do not go beyond the chalk lines.
- Using a trowel, apply plaster over the hole covering the patch and filling the entire hole.
- Using your chalk line as a guide, spread the mortar with a notched trowel over a 2x5-foot section of the floor.
- To help you determine planting depths and plant spacing, garden trowels often come with measurements right on the metal.
- Probably one of the most-used small tools is the trowel, which is ideal for digging small holes for planting and transplanting annuals, vegetables and other smaller plants.
- Chris sighed and kept on digging his trowel into the earth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.