Translation of trowel in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Constr] paleta (feminine), llana (feminine) to lay it on with a trowel recargar* las tintas he really laid it on with a trowel realmente se le fue la mano or [colloquial/familiar] se pasóExample sentences1.2 (for gardening) desplantador (masculine), palita (feminine)
- Remove the bricks and use a pointed trowel to apply mortar to the concrete base, but do not go beyond the chalk lines.
- Using a trowel, apply plaster over the hole covering the patch and filling the entire hole.
- Using your chalk line as a guide, spread the mortar with a notched trowel over a 2x5-foot section of the floor.
- To help you determine planting depths and plant spacing, garden trowels often come with measurements right on the metal.
- Probably one of the most-used small tools is the trowel, which is ideal for digging small holes for planting and transplanting annuals, vegetables and other smaller plants.
- Chris sighed and kept on digging his trowel into the earth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.