- 1.1 (in reality) verdaderamente, realmente we'll never know what truly happened nunca sabremos qué sucedió en realidad only a truly international effort will … solo a través de un verdadero esfuerzo internacional se podrá …More example sentences1.2 (as intensifier) [amazing/fantastic] verdaderamente, realmente
More example sentences1.3 (accurately, exactly) it may truly be called a masterpiece puede, con toda justicia, calificarse de obra maestra 1.4 (sincerely) [grateful] sinceramente, verdaderamente; [concerned] francamente, verdaderamente I'm truly sorry lo siento de verdad or de veras I love you truly te quiero de verdad or de veras yours truly [Corresp] cordiales saludos who ended up doing it? yours truly! [humorístico/humorous] ¿quién terminó haciéndolo? un servidor or (Esp tb) aquí, menda [familiar/colloquial]
- This is truly, beyond any doubt, the best crab fritter you will ever have in your life.
- Though if by some other miracle I was able to catch him, I truly doubt he would show as much strength
- None of us have any doubt that this one truly will deliver.
More example sentences
- Aren't you at least going to feel a bit sorry for the truly fabulous and real you that never gets to see the world again?
- I only ever got one truly awful grade on a paper, and man, did I deserve it.
- The horse-riding sequences are truly excellent and an absolute blast.
- This was a slip of the brain on our part for which we are truly, madly deeply sorry.
- Really, seriously, truly… how would you handle the situation with the recruiter?
- It truly was an emotional moment, and I swear I saw more than one tear filled eye among the delighted fans.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)