- 1.1 (in reality) verdaderamente, realmente we'll never know what truly happened nunca sabremos qué sucedió en realidad only a truly international effort will … solo a través de un verdadero esfuerzo internacional se podrá …More example sentences1.2 (as intensifier/como palabra enfática) [amazing/fantastic] verdaderamente, realmente
More example sentences1.3 (accurately, exactly) it may truly be called a masterpiece puede, con toda justicia, calificarse de obra maestra 1.4 (sincerely) [grateful] sinceramente, verdaderamente; [concerned] francamente, verdaderamente I'm truly sorry lo siento de verdad or de veras I love you truly te quiero de verdad or de veras yours truly (in letters) cordiales saludos who ended up doing it? yours truly! [humorous/humorístico] ¿quién terminó haciéndolo? un servidor or (in Spain also/en España también) aquí, menda [colloquial/familiar]
- This is truly, beyond any doubt, the best crab fritter you will ever have in your life.
- Though if by some other miracle I was able to catch him, I truly doubt he would show as much strength
- None of us have any doubt that this one truly will deliver.
More example sentences
- Aren't you at least going to feel a bit sorry for the truly fabulous and real you that never gets to see the world again?
- I only ever got one truly awful grade on a paper, and man, did I deserve it.
- The horse-riding sequences are truly excellent and an absolute blast.
- This was a slip of the brain on our part for which we are truly, madly deeply sorry.
- Really, seriously, truly… how would you handle the situation with the recruiter?
- It truly was an emotional moment, and I swear I saw more than one tear filled eye among the delighted fans.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the