Translation of trumpet in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (instrument) trompeta (feminine) blow1 1 2 3Example sentences1.2 (player) trompeta (masculine and feminine), trompetista (masculine and feminine)
- Nor is it all normal trumpets: this CD boasts piccolo trumpets, bass trumpets, cornets and flugelhorns, as well as a smattering of percussion.
- Flutes, saxophones, clarinets, trumpets and bassoons share the spotlight and take frequent solos that, like the vocals, often ramble aimlessly.
- I play a number of different instruments including guitar, trumpet, flute and saxophone, but my main interest is composing.
- 2 (of flower) campana (feminine)Example sentences
- In no time at all, as we descended into damper riverside places, there were daffodils trumpets nearly fully formed and fit for a photo.
- If you want something a little different, try Digitalis Parviflora with its rust coloured flowers on upright stems, or Digitalis Ferringinea with its small trumpets of coppery-yellow flower.
- Close up, though, it looked like the trumpets of daffodils, which made them the most spring-like thing I saw all day.
- 3 (of elephant) bramido (masculine), barrito (masculine)Example sentences
- The loud trumpet sounds from the Elephant large as he knocks down a tree in a single charge.
- It is a noise half-way between a lion's roar and the trumpet of an irritated elephant.
- Disney World's Animal Kingdom team has sorted elephant calls into trumpets, snorts, croaks, revs, chuffs, noisy rumbles, loud rumbles, and rumbles.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [elephant] barritar
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...