Translation of trusty in Spanish:
- (before noun) [literary]Example sentences
- I was so chuffed that I gave my old, trusty typewriter to her daughter without even a second thought.
- Our hero sat once more below the faithful tree, his trusty vial of pills in his hands, a prescribed lifeline.
- Crowd cheering, the trusty steed galloped at high speed for the winning post.
noun plural -ties
- ordenanza (masculine) (prisionero que se considera merecedor de ciertos privilegios)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.