Translation of trusty in Spanish:
- (before noun/delante del nombre) [literary/literario] fiel, lealExample sentences
- I was so chuffed that I gave my old, trusty typewriter to her daughter without even a second thought.
- Our hero sat once more below the faithful tree, his trusty vial of pills in his hands, a prescribed lifeline.
- Crowd cheering, the trusty steed galloped at high speed for the winning post.
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- ordenanza (masculine) ([ prisionero que se considera merecedor de ciertos privilegios ])
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the