Translation of trusty in Spanish:
- (before noun/delante del nombre) [literary/literario] fiel, lealExample sentences
- I was so chuffed that I gave my old, trusty typewriter to her daughter without even a second thought.
- Our hero sat once more below the faithful tree, his trusty vial of pills in his hands, a prescribed lifeline.
- Crowd cheering, the trusty steed galloped at high speed for the winning post.
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- ordenanza (masculine) ([ prisionero que se considera merecedor de ciertos privilegios ])
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Zarzuela is a musical drama consisting of alternating passages of dialogue, songs, choruses, and dancing, that originated in Spain in the seventeenth century. Its name comes from the Zarzuela palace, Madrid. It is also popular in Latin America.