Translation of trusty in Spanish:
- (before noun/delante del nombre) [literary/literario] fiel, lealExample sentences
- I was so chuffed that I gave my old, trusty typewriter to her daughter without even a second thought.
- Our hero sat once more below the faithful tree, his trusty vial of pills in his hands, a prescribed lifeline.
- Crowd cheering, the trusty steed galloped at high speed for the winning post.
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- ordenanza (masculine) ([ prisionero que se considera merecedor de ciertos privilegios ])
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.