- [person] que dice la verdad, veraz, sincero; [testimony] veraz, verídico; [answer] veraz; [depiction] fielMore example sentences
More example sentences
- She will never accept an answer so truthful and honest and good.
- The biggest problem with these test sheets is obtaining truthful and honest answers.
- I thought I was going crazy in trying to find some honest, truthful answers to my concerns.
- People don't go to this kind of movie expecting accurately detailed, historically and truthful representations of real people recreating true incidents.
- The novel is both a stand-alone work of fiction, and a truthful representation of the perspective of a woman who lived through some of the great events of the 20th century.
- Dublin audiences often found in the Ulster theater's performances a more truthful representation of Irish life than in the Abbey Theatre plays.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.