Translation of truthful in Spanish:
- She will never accept an answer so truthful and honest and good.
- The biggest problem with these test sheets is obtaining truthful and honest answers.
- I thought I was going crazy in trying to find some honest, truthful answers to my concerns.
- People don't go to this kind of movie expecting accurately detailed, historically and truthful representations of real people recreating true incidents.
- The novel is both a stand-alone work of fiction, and a truthful representation of the perspective of a woman who lived through some of the great events of the 20th century.
- Dublin audiences often found in the Ulster theater's performances a more truthful representation of Irish life than in the Abbey Theatre plays.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.