- [person] que dice la verdad, veraz, sincero; [testimony] veraz, verídico; [answer] veraz; [depiction] fielMore example sentences
More example sentences
- She will never accept an answer so truthful and honest and good.
- The biggest problem with these test sheets is obtaining truthful and honest answers.
- I thought I was going crazy in trying to find some honest, truthful answers to my concerns.
- People don't go to this kind of movie expecting accurately detailed, historically and truthful representations of real people recreating true incidents.
- The novel is both a stand-alone work of fiction, and a truthful representation of the perspective of a woman who lived through some of the great events of the 20th century.
- Dublin audiences often found in the Ulster theater's performances a more truthful representation of Irish life than in the Abbey Theatre plays.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)