Translation of tube in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (pipe) to go down the tube(s) [colloquial]Example sentences1.2 (container)
- A straw itself will not hold up well to this experiment, so see if you can get a tube of glass or plastic.
- The idea is to use the plasma coating to line catheters - plastic tubes surgically inserted into the body so patients can rid themselves of waste products from the blood through a dialysis machine.
- Catheters - small plastic tubes - are inserted into veins in the arm or leg to access the heart for procedures such as angioplasties and stent placements.
also: inner tube
- There is a new tube of toothpaste ready and waiting.
- He remembers collecting toothpaste tubes, newspapers, pots and pans.
- In their other hands were new toothbrushes, a tube of toothpaste and container of dental floss they received from their dentists.
- 2 (Anatomy)she's had her tubes tied [colloquial]le han hecho un ligado or una ligadura de trompasExample sentences
- The bladder and rectum originate from a single hollow tube, the endodermal cloaca.
- The trachea is unbranched, and is formed by the division of the foregut by a longitudinal septum into two tubes - the trachea and the esophagus.
- The endothelial tube everywhere remains intact and continuous.
- For example, it is unclear how these superficial peritoneal lesions would give rise to infertility, especially if they were distant from the fimbria of the tubes or ovaries.
- Mucus hostility means that the secretion from the neck of the womb is abnormal, and kills the sperm so that they cannot travel through the uterus to the tubes.
- She will have an ultrasound scan of the womb, tubes and ovaries.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.