Translation of tumbler in Spanish:
- 2 (acrobat)Example sentences
- Clearly, we all have something to learn from these clowns and tumblers.
- Moving slickly between tumblers and acrobats, the action takes in an absurdly daring high-wire act.
- It must have been the end of the school day for them as a flurry of wannabe clowns, tumblers and tightrope walkers came out of the bar as I was passing by.
- 3 (for gemstones)tambor (masculine) (giratorio)
- 4 (in lock)Example sentences
- Pieces fall comfortingly into place like tumblers in a well-oiled lock.
- The girls had never known lock picking to be such a dangerously loud task before, as Loki's attempts rattled the tumblers of the lock so much, someone in a surrounding house could hear it from an open door or window.
- Finally, the tumblers of the resistant lock had come round in the magical right combination.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.