Translation of tuner in Spanish:
noun/nombre (piano tuner)
- 1.1 [Music/Música] afinador, (masculine, feminine) de pianosExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 [Radio] [Television/Televisión] sintonizador (masculine)
- After graduating from the school for the blind, Zhang first tried to work at a local piano factory as a tuner but the long travelling time from his home to the factory forced him to drop the job.
- The implication is that such fine tuning implies an intelligent tuner.
- The night before the tuner was due to tune, I was out with friends in Shoreditch.
- The use of metronomes, electronic tuners or other mechanical devices will not be allowed during the contestant's performance.
- A digital tuner is useful for teachers of certain instruments, and a tape recorder allows students to tape and listen to their own playing.
- A built-in tuner allows for the precise tuning of instruments via the built-in microphone, or through an external microphone.
- There are a number of products that employ unused FM radio frequencies to send music from your PC to any device with a radio tuner.
- Most amps have a radio tuner built in, giving them that added functionality.
- Remixing sometimes sounds like twiddling the radio tuner rapidly through different stations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Nochebuena, celebrated in Spanish-speaking countries rather than Christmas Day. Dinner is eaten before Midnight Mass, known as misa del gallo.