noun/nombre (piano tuner)
- 1.1 [Music/Música] afinador, (masculine, feminine) de pianosMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Radio] [Television/Televisión] sintonizador (masculine)
- After graduating from the school for the blind, Zhang first tried to work at a local piano factory as a tuner but the long travelling time from his home to the factory forced him to drop the job.
- The implication is that such fine tuning implies an intelligent tuner.
- The night before the tuner was due to tune, I was out with friends in Shoreditch.
More example sentences
- The use of metronomes, electronic tuners or other mechanical devices will not be allowed during the contestant's performance.
- A digital tuner is useful for teachers of certain instruments, and a tape recorder allows students to tape and listen to their own playing.
- A built-in tuner allows for the precise tuning of instruments via the built-in microphone, or through an external microphone.
- There are a number of products that employ unused FM radio frequencies to send music from your PC to any device with a radio tuner.
- Most amps have a radio tuner built in, giving them that added functionality.
- Remixing sometimes sounds like twiddling the radio tuner rapidly through different stations.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.