- 1.1 [Optics/Óptica] visión (feminine) de túnelMore example sentences1.2 (narrowmindedness) estrechez (feminine) de miras
More example sentences
- My biggest shock was I couldn't see properly, I had very blurred tunnel vision, and worse than that, I couldn't speak.
- Night blindness develops, usually in childhood, followed by loss of peripheral visual field, progressing over many years to tunnel vision and finally blindness.
- Now ultra-stubborn influences have subsided, symptoms of tunnel vision begin to dissipate.
- While I understand that you are a more experienced writer, the tendency for this tunnel vision is a human one.
- A teacher, whether brutally domineering or gently insistent, is still capable of suffering tunnel vision, a limited perspective of which he or she may be quite unaware.
- They can suffer from terminal enthusiasm for their subject, with the complication of single-mindedness bordering on tunnel vision.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an