Translation of turbulence in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Aviation, Physics)Example sentences1.2 (disorder, confusion)
- Frictional turbulence is where a layer of wind passing across land or sea generates disturbances within itself.
- Turbidity currents are high-density flows in which the sediment is supported by the upward component of fluid turbulence.
- His doctoral dissertation, presented to Munich in 1923, was on turbulence in fluid streams.
- The political and economic turbulence of the Civil War years intensified their troubles.
- What is happening is that all this turbulence and confusion makes us nervous and defensive.
- They would not carry the research overheads of universities and would remain free of political turbulence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.