- 1.1 [Aviation/Aviación] [Physics/Física] turbulencia (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (disorder, confusion) turbulencia (feminine)
More example sentences
- Frictional turbulence is where a layer of wind passing across land or sea generates disturbances within itself.
- Turbidity currents are high-density flows in which the sediment is supported by the upward component of fluid turbulence.
- His doctoral dissertation, presented to Munich in 1923, was on turbulence in fluid streams.
- The political and economic turbulence of the Civil War years intensified their troubles.
- What is happening is that all this turbulence and confusion makes us nervous and defensive.
- They would not carry the research overheads of universities and would remain free of political turbulence.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.