- 1.1 [Aviat] [Phys] turbulencia (f)More example sentences1.2 (disorder, confusion) turbulencia (f)
More example sentences
- Frictional turbulence is where a layer of wind passing across land or sea generates disturbances within itself.
- Turbidity currents are high-density flows in which the sediment is supported by the upward component of fluid turbulence.
- His doctoral dissertation, presented to Munich in 1923, was on turbulence in fluid streams.
- The political and economic turbulence of the Civil War years intensified their troubles.
- What is happening is that all this turbulence and confusion makes us nervous and defensive.
- They would not carry the research overheads of universities and would remain free of political turbulence.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)