- 1.1 [Aviation/Aviación] [Physics/Física] turbulencia (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (disorder, confusion) turbulencia (feminine)
More example sentences
- Frictional turbulence is where a layer of wind passing across land or sea generates disturbances within itself.
- Turbidity currents are high-density flows in which the sediment is supported by the upward component of fluid turbulence.
- His doctoral dissertation, presented to Munich in 1923, was on turbulence in fluid streams.
- The political and economic turbulence of the Civil War years intensified their troubles.
- What is happening is that all this turbulence and confusion makes us nervous and defensive.
- They would not carry the research overheads of universities and would remain free of political turbulence.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.