Translation of turd in Spanish:
- 1 (excrement)zurullo (masculine) [colloquial]mojón (masculine) [colloquial]sorete (masculine) (Río de la Plata) [vulgar]cerote (masculine) (Central America) (Mexico) [vulgar]Example sentences
- When dealing with drains and sewers, my family's turds are acceptable.
- Inmates brandishing plastic bags with turds in them are going from cell door to cell door proudly displaying their accomplishments.
- We try calling them but the turds weren't answering their 800 number!
- The 7 year old was a right obnoxious little turd, who would interrupt our game by hanging over the gate at the end of the garden and shouting at us.
- We spent long summers visiting, spending weeks at a time with my grandparents having the extended holidays that you can only dream about, while my parents joyfully got rid of three little turds for the entire summer.
- They're both turds, but H&A has worse acting.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.