Translation of turf accountant in Spanish:
- (British English) [formal]
corredor, (-dora) (masculine, feminine) de apuestasExample sentences
- Another of the characters of our turf accountant is Tom from Cappagh, a lovely old man who had his scooter stolen a few months ago and also a replacement bicycle later.
- Revelations pertaining to renowned footballers accruing exorbitant gambling debts have reopened the debate over players and their relationships with turf accountants.
- Like the majority of their countrymen, footballers are simple lads with simple tastes such as playing golf or snooker, or adding to the profits of various turf accountants.
Definition of turf accountant in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.