Translation of turntable in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Audio] (platter) plato (masculine); (deck) platina (feminine), tornamesa (feminine) or (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina)Example sentences1.2 [Railways/Ferrocarriles] plataforma (feminine) giratoria
Example sentences1.3 (in microwave oven) plato (masculine) giratorio
- We've got three men armed with turntables, a cassette recorder, percussion, a bass guitar, and a busted CD player all beating each other up for attention.
- The attics will be ransacked, the old turntables and cassette decks will be dusted down.
- Other crews will bring their sound systems - turntables, microphones and speakers and voices.
- Switches, turntables, engine houses, station houses, platforms, and all the appurtenances of a railway system are built of the very best material and in a very substantial manner.
- It was planned to build a two-stall engine house with a turntable at Dundalk, but it was not to happen.
- This diminutive little switcher moved permanently to the cold climate of Seattle to become the turntable switcher at Interbay yard.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the