- 1.1 [Audio] (platter) plato (m); (deck) platina (f), tornamesa (f) or (m) (AmL)More example sentences1.2 [Rail] plataforma (f) giratoria
More example sentences1.3 (in microwave oven) plato (m) giratorio
- We've got three men armed with turntables, a cassette recorder, percussion, a bass guitar, and a busted CD player all beating each other up for attention.
- The attics will be ransacked, the old turntables and cassette decks will be dusted down.
- Other crews will bring their sound systems - turntables, microphones and speakers and voices.
- Switches, turntables, engine houses, station houses, platforms, and all the appurtenances of a railway system are built of the very best material and in a very substantial manner.
- It was planned to build a two-stall engine house with a turntable at Dundalk, but it was not to happen.
- This diminutive little switcher moved permanently to the cold climate of Seattle to become the turntable switcher at Interbay yard.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...