Translation of turquoise in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable or countableExample sentences
- Each exquisite creation is studded with semi precious stones like turquoise, amethyst, pearls and corals.
- Precious stones like turquoise and lapis lazuli came from the West and silk from China via Central Asia.
- The ship landed in the Land of Midian to trade corn for copper and turquoise, and there, Moses slipped away from the rest of the crew.
- 2 uncountableturquoise (blue) (color)Example sentences
- These islands are blessed with exotic beauty of turquoise blue waters and sandy beaches.
- The turquoise water sparkled in the brilliant sunlight, dazzling the four birds as they hopped across the warm wet sand towards it.
- The cliffs drop down to secluded bays with jagged rocks and turquoise water.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.