- 1turtleneck (collar)Example sentences
- He is sure this is about Buffy and he nearly fell off the desk when Riley pulled a gold ring out of the zippered pocket of the turtleneck sweater he wore.
- He was wearing a black, skin-tight turtleneck tee with a cream colored scarf wrapped around his neck.
- I changed into a pair of black jeans and a white turtleneck tee shirt.
- 2turtleneck (sweater)suéter (masculine) de cuello vuelto ( or de cisne etc)Example sentences
- But in reality, knitwear is so much more than that - it includes a wide array of pullovers, turtlenecks and cardigans, among other items.
- Cardigans, turtlenecks, sweatshirts with hoods and tapered shirts with snap-on collars also appear in the collection.
- Classical pieces like v necked sweaters and turtlenecks are timeless.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.