- 1.1 u [Tex] tweed (m); (before n) [jacket/suit] de tweedMore example sentences1.2
(tweeds pl)[Clothing]prendas de tweedMore example sentences
- Dressed in grey trousers, a black and grey patterned polo shirt, and complementary tweed sports jacket, he is short and stocky.
- Traditional homespun tweed trousers are still sometimes worn by Aran Islander men.
- This crisp striped tie will match perfectly with navy and gray suits, or light tweed suits.
- Pretty tapestry print silky dresses are worn with sumptuous tweeds, suede, leather and velvet.
- I see them at the races, with the stout shoes, binoculars, tweeds and hats, or on horseback coming past the house, but I don't really know them.
- One approach is to go for the country look - leather boots, tweeds, twills, cashmere sweaters and maybe even a waxed coat.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...