- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (fabric) tweed (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [jacket/suit] de tweedMore example sentences1.2
(tweeds plural)[Clothing/Indumentaria][ prendas de tweed ]More example sentences
- Dressed in grey trousers, a black and grey patterned polo shirt, and complementary tweed sports jacket, he is short and stocky.
- Traditional homespun tweed trousers are still sometimes worn by Aran Islander men.
- This crisp striped tie will match perfectly with navy and gray suits, or light tweed suits.
- Pretty tapestry print silky dresses are worn with sumptuous tweeds, suede, leather and velvet.
- I see them at the races, with the stout shoes, binoculars, tweeds and hats, or on horseback coming past the house, but I don't really know them.
- One approach is to go for the country look - leather boots, tweeds, twills, cashmere sweaters and maybe even a waxed coat.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to