Translation of tweedy in Spanish:
adjective -dier, -diest
- the tweedy setde apariencia de tweedla clase alta ruralExample sentences
- This season, a floaty chiffon knee-length skirt paired with a Fair Isle sweater or a tweedy jacket will look extremely hip.
- She had a black floral scarf wrapped around her head, a tan, tweedy skirt, and a purple sweater made of cheap, static material.
- Never wear a matching two-piece tweed suit, but break it up by putting on a pair of baggy, mannish trousers or jeans with a pretty, shrunken, tweedy jacket.
- Has it got anything to do with fishing being a rural, quarry sport, too closely associated, often erroneously, with tweedy people who shoot things?
- No longer will some red-faced tweedy type, shotgun under the arm, be likely to block their path and order them: ‘Get orf my land!’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the