Translation of twelfth in Spanish:
- see also→ fifth 1Example sentences
- Shii school of Islamic law relying on a series of rational processes dating to at least the twelfth century.
- In the last decades of the twelfth century, the Societas Mercatorum, the organisation that had overseen the commercial life of Florence for 100 years, began to fracture into separate units.
- In the picture at the Civic Museum in Ancona, St Francis in the twelfth century adores the appearance of the Madonna and Child in the clouds above the Doge's palace in Venice, built 300 years later.
- en duodécimo lugarsee also→ fifth 2
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.