Translation of twelve in Spanish:
- twelve (o'clock) midnight/noonlas doce de la noche/del mediodíaExample sentences
- I've walked twelve miles today, and most of it on roads - busy and congested - and my feet hurt from the heavy pack and the asphalt.
- She stopped to rest twice but covered the entire twelve miles on foot.
- On the ground floor the books must go twelve feet up the wall, and you can't even read the titles of the ones on the top shelf without a ladder.
- All this occurred between twelve and one o'clock this morning.
- Byrne's World of Wonder, on the Cork Road, Waterford will be open at midnight on Friday and will commence selling the book at one second past twelve!
- Unfortunately, those three came back at five past twelve.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.