Translation of twiddle in Spanish:
- 1.1 (act) I gave the knob a twiddle1.2 (flourish, ornament)giré el botónExample sentences
- The table is short of curlicues and twiddles and fancy bits.
- In the anteroom, little knots of people emit a cacophony of twangs and twiddles while, in the adjacent baronial hall, by a framed portrait of our hero, Dickie Speake's band is limbering up.
- The evolutionists just give the knobs of the ‘mechanism’ a twiddle here and there to ‘explain’ the data.
- With darker or lighter, this is easily done at the twiddle of a knob.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the