Translation of twiddle in Spanish:
- 1.1 (act) I gave the knob a twiddlegiré el botón1.2 (flourish, ornament)Example sentences
- The table is short of curlicues and twiddles and fancy bits.
- In the anteroom, little knots of people emit a cacophony of twangs and twiddles while, in the adjacent baronial hall, by a framed portrait of our hero, Dickie Speake's band is limbering up.
- The evolutionists just give the knobs of the ‘mechanism’ a twiddle here and there to ‘explain’ the data.
- With darker or lighter, this is easily done at the twiddle of a knob.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.