Translation of twiddle in Spanish:
- 1.1 (act) I gave the knob a twiddlegiré el botónExample sentences1.2 (flourish, ornament)
- The evolutionists just give the knobs of the ‘mechanism’ a twiddle here and there to ‘explain’ the data.
- With darker or lighter, this is easily done at the twiddle of a knob.
- The table is short of curlicues and twiddles and fancy bits.
- In the anteroom, little knots of people emit a cacophony of twangs and twiddles while, in the adjacent baronial hall, by a framed portrait of our hero, Dickie Speake's band is limbering up.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.