Translation of twister in Spanish:
- 1 (cheat)tramposo, (-sa) (masculine, feminine)
-ra (masculine, feminine) (Spain) [colloquial]
- 2 (tornado)(American English)
tornado (masculine)Example sentences
- Then, by reference to data from the original group of twisters, each tornado was assigned a Fujita scale rating, a path length over which damage would occur, and a path width.
- Unlike a hurricane - a tornado's big, long-lived and usually slow-moving meteorological cousin - a twister is small, brief, and fast moving.
- Conditions were ripe for twisters, and there were tornado warnings in counties all along the coast, with several reported touchdowns.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.