Translation of twitch in Spanish:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [tail/ears] mover* he twitched the reins sacudió las riendas she twitched back the curtain abrió la cortina de un tirón or (Latin America except Southern Cone/América Latina excepto Cono Sur) de un jalónExample sentences
- Winthrop gives me an apologetic look, though a corner of his mouth is slightly twitching in amusement.
- Casey felt her heart shudder and her lips twitch upwards into a smile.
- All he noticed was Paul's eyebrow twitching upward at the reaction.
- 1.1 (tic) tic (masculine) he has a nervous twitch tiene un tic nervioso I've got a twitch in my eyelid me tiembla el párpado 1.2 (pull) tirón (masculine), jalón (masculine) (Latin America except Southern Cone/América Latina excepto Cono Sur) to give sth a twitch darle* un tirón or (Latin America except Southern Cone/América Latina excepto Cono Sur) un jalón a algo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.