- 1.1 (of two shades) [paintwork/jacket] de dos tonos 1.2 (of two notes) [siren/horn] de dos notasMore example sentences1.3 (iridescent) [fabric] tornasolado
More example sentences
- Interest in the Specials has burgeoned lately with the use of the two-tone legends' ska sounds in advertisements.
- The police officer followed him activating his vehicles blue flashing lights and two-tone horn.
- Known officially as the Piercer it repeats 650 times per minute compared with 55 times for the traditional two-tone siren.
- Both were extolling the merits of the scooter - its pocket-friendly price, two-tone colour combination, and of course, a mobile-phone charger.
- In work clothes, there are two-tone colours with the fabrics being soft, wrinkle-free and flexible.
- The variance is nearly unbelievable; short or tall varieties, small or large flowers, two-tone flower colours, and they are single- or double-petalled.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.