- 1.1 (of two shades) [paintwork/jacket] de dos tonos 1.2 (of two notes) [siren/horn] de dos notasMore example sentences1.3 (iridescent) [fabric] tornasolado
More example sentences
- Interest in the Specials has burgeoned lately with the use of the two-tone legends' ska sounds in advertisements.
- The police officer followed him activating his vehicles blue flashing lights and two-tone horn.
- Known officially as the Piercer it repeats 650 times per minute compared with 55 times for the traditional two-tone siren.
- Both were extolling the merits of the scooter - its pocket-friendly price, two-tone colour combination, and of course, a mobile-phone charger.
- In work clothes, there are two-tone colours with the fabrics being soft, wrinkle-free and flexible.
- The variance is nearly unbelievable; short or tall varieties, small or large flowers, two-tone flower colours, and they are single- or double-petalled.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.