- mecanografía (feminine) they teach them typing les enseñan mecanografía my typing is not very good no escribo muy bien a máquina I offered to do some typing for him me ofrecí a pasarle algunas cosas a máquina I've got all this typing to do tengo que pasar todo esto a máquina (before noun/delante del nombre) [error] de máquina; [lesson] de mecanografía, de dactilografía; [paper] para escribir a máquinaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- With increasing use of their personal computers and typing of their own reports and theses men showed symptoms as well.
- With the widespread and still growing use of personal computers, typing has become an indispensable part of our ordinary lives.
- But she did evening classes in shorthand and typing just because she wanted to learn more skills.
- Jerzy Grotowsky is cited among her influences, and Laurie Anderson is the subject of a lengthy and insightful page of typing.
- Better stop, because your home page address will be inserted in the middle of your typing.
- And what is this keyboard with no ink reel and paper feed for my typing?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Most first names in Spanish-speaking countries are those of saints. A person's santo, (also known as onomástico in Latin America and onomástica in Spain) is the saint's day of the saint that they are named for. Children were once usually named for the saint whose day they were born on, but this is less common now.