Translation of typing in Spanish:
- they teach them typingmy typing is not very goodles enseñan mecanografíaI offered to do some typing for himno escribo muy bien a máquinaI've got all this typing to dome ofrecí a pasarle algunas cosas a máquinatengo que pasar todo esto a máquina(before noun) (error)de máquina(lesson)de mecanografíade dactilografía(paper)para escribir a máquinaExample sentences
- With increasing use of their personal computers and typing of their own reports and theses men showed symptoms as well.
- With the widespread and still growing use of personal computers, typing has become an indispensable part of our ordinary lives.
- But she did evening classes in shorthand and typing just because she wanted to learn more skills.
- Jerzy Grotowsky is cited among her influences, and Laurie Anderson is the subject of a lengthy and insightful page of typing.
- Better stop, because your home page address will be inserted in the middle of your typing.
- And what is this keyboard with no ink reel and paper feed for my typing?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.