- mecanografía (f) they teach them typing les enseñan mecanografía my typing is not very good no escribo muy bien a máquina I offered to do some typing for him me ofrecí a pasarle algunas cosas a máquina I've got all this typing to do tengo que pasar todo esto a máquina (before n) [error] de máquina; [lesson] de mecanografía, de dactilografía; [paper] para escribir a máquinaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- With increasing use of their personal computers and typing of their own reports and theses men showed symptoms as well.
- With the widespread and still growing use of personal computers, typing has become an indispensable part of our ordinary lives.
- But she did evening classes in shorthand and typing just because she wanted to learn more skills.
- Jerzy Grotowsky is cited among her influences, and Laurie Anderson is the subject of a lengthy and insightful page of typing.
- Better stop, because your home page address will be inserted in the middle of your typing.
- And what is this keyboard with no ink reel and paper feed for my typing?
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)