Translation of typing in Spanish:
- they teach them typingles enseñan mecanografíamy typing is not very goodno escribo muy bien a máquinaI offered to do some typing for himme ofrecí a pasarle algunas cosas a máquinaI've got all this typing to dotengo que pasar todo esto a máquina(before noun) (error)
para escribir a máquinaExample sentences
- With increasing use of their personal computers and typing of their own reports and theses men showed symptoms as well.
- With the widespread and still growing use of personal computers, typing has become an indispensable part of our ordinary lives.
- But she did evening classes in shorthand and typing just because she wanted to learn more skills.
- Jerzy Grotowsky is cited among her influences, and Laurie Anderson is the subject of a lengthy and insightful page of typing.
- Better stop, because your home page address will be inserted in the middle of your typing.
- And what is this keyboard with no ink reel and paper feed for my typing?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.