- 1.1 (hidden) oculto ulterior motive segunda intención (f), motivo (m) ocultoMore example sentences1.2 (later) posterior, ulterior [formal]
More example sentences
- It is as close as the wily McGahern will get to admitting ulterior motives for writing such a personal book.
- But the rest of you, if you are real and proper visitors with no ulterior motives or hidden agendas, welcome, pull up a chair and stay a while.
- It would be easier to dismiss the whole exercise if there were an obvious ulterior motive.
- Thus, if a person enters with an ulterior intent, the entry will generally be trespassory unless the occupier has granted permission to enter for that purpose.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.