Translation of ulterior in Spanish:
- 1.1 (hidden) oculto ulterior motive segunda intención (feminine), motivo (masculine) ocultoExample sentences1.2 (later) posterior, ulterior [formal]
- It is as close as the wily McGahern will get to admitting ulterior motives for writing such a personal book.
- But the rest of you, if you are real and proper visitors with no ulterior motives or hidden agendas, welcome, pull up a chair and stay a while.
- It would be easier to dismiss the whole exercise if there were an obvious ulterior motive.
- Thus, if a person enters with an ulterior intent, the entry will generally be trespassory unless the occupier has granted permission to enter for that purpose.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the