- 1.1 (hidden) oculto ulterior motive segunda intención (f), motivo (m) ocultoMore example sentences1.2 (later) posterior, ulterior [formal]
More example sentences
- It is as close as the wily McGahern will get to admitting ulterior motives for writing such a personal book.
- But the rest of you, if you are real and proper visitors with no ulterior motives or hidden agendas, welcome, pull up a chair and stay a while.
- It would be easier to dismiss the whole exercise if there were an obvious ulterior motive.
- Thus, if a person enters with an ulterior intent, the entry will generally be trespassory unless the occupier has granted permission to enter for that purpose.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...