Translation of ulterior in Spanish:
- 1.1 (hidden) oculto ulterior motive segunda intención (feminine), motivo (masculine) ocultoExample sentences1.2 (later) posterior, ulterior [formal]
- It is as close as the wily McGahern will get to admitting ulterior motives for writing such a personal book.
- But the rest of you, if you are real and proper visitors with no ulterior motives or hidden agendas, welcome, pull up a chair and stay a while.
- It would be easier to dismiss the whole exercise if there were an obvious ulterior motive.
- Thus, if a person enters with an ulterior intent, the entry will generally be trespassory unless the occupier has granted permission to enter for that purpose.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.