- 1.1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] cordón (masculine) umbilicalMore example sentences1.2 [Aerospace/Espacio] cordón (masculine) umbilical
More example sentences
- Stem cells are harvested from bone marrow, umbilical cords, the brain and spinal cord and other tissues.
- Thus the fetus grows its own umbilical cord, containing its own blood vessels: two arteries and a single vein.
- Transplanting cord blood stem cells from placenta and umbilical cords have the same effect as a bone-marrow transplant.
- This reliance on cumbersome logistics limited mobility, as armies tethered by umbilical cords of supply could not go too fast or too far.
- ‘They are electronic umbilical cords to the workplace,’ says Joanne B. Ciulla, author of The Working Life: The Promise and Betrayal of Modern Work.
- I'm not going to argue that we deserve to drag our electronic umbilical cords everywhere.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.