Translation of unaccompanied in Spanish:
- 1.1 [luggage] no acompañado; [person] solo unaccompanied children will not be allowed in no se permitirá la entrada a niños que no vayan acompañados de un adultoExample sentences1.2 [Music/Música] [singing] sin acompañamiento; [instrument] solo
- According to SAA procedures, staff are supposed to escort unaccompanied minors off the plane and make sure that they are signed out by the person designated to fetch them.
- Each is monitored by Delta staff who supervise the facility, trackflight status and escort unaccompanied minors to and from their flights.
- The group also rejected calls to have all checked baggage screened and ensure unaccompanied baggage is not loaded on to planes by mistake, according to a draft report published in USA Today newspaper.
- The team of five local singers under the direction of composer Celia Harper, perform unaccompanied choral harmonies embracing music from the 16th to the 21st Century and regularly appear at St Michael's.
- Bach is believed to have commenced writing the Sonatas and Partitas for unaccompanied violin shortly thereafter.
- This opens strikingly with the high voices singing unaccompanied in unison.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...