- 1.1 [luggage] no acompañado; [person] solo unaccompanied children will not be allowed in no se permitirá la entrada a niños que no vayan acompañados de un adultoMore example sentences1.2 [Music/Música] [singing] sin acompañamiento; [instrument] solo
More example sentences
- According to SAA procedures, staff are supposed to escort unaccompanied minors off the plane and make sure that they are signed out by the person designated to fetch them.
- Each is monitored by Delta staff who supervise the facility, trackflight status and escort unaccompanied minors to and from their flights.
- The group also rejected calls to have all checked baggage screened and ensure unaccompanied baggage is not loaded on to planes by mistake, according to a draft report published in USA Today newspaper.
- The team of five local singers under the direction of composer Celia Harper, perform unaccompanied choral harmonies embracing music from the 16th to the 21st Century and regularly appear at St Michael's.
- Bach is believed to have commenced writing the Sonatas and Partitas for unaccompanied violin shortly thereafter.
- This opens strikingly with the high voices singing unaccompanied in unison.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.