- 1.1 [wine/substance] no adulteradoMore example sentences1.2 (as intensifier/como palabra enfática) [nonsense/filth/bliss] auténtico, verdadero
More example sentences
- The society sold wholesome, unadulterated food at reasonable prices to society members.
- Fresh, pure, unadulterated and whole foods are the best as proven throughout the centuries and verified by modern science.
- However, one thing it has going for it is that it is a relatively natural and unadulterated food.
- Drink this one for unadulterated fun - it has the perfect name for it.
- The old ways were the better ways - the pure form, unadulterated by greed and convenience.
- He probably knows the answer already, since this is a man who reckons 90 minutes watching his team play can be ‘pure, unadulterated stress’.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.