Translation of unadulterated in Spanish:
- 1.1(wine/substance)no adulteradoExample sentences1.2 (as intensifier)
- The society sold wholesome, unadulterated food at reasonable prices to society members.
- Fresh, pure, unadulterated and whole foods are the best as proven throughout the centuries and verified by modern science.
- However, one thing it has going for it is that it is a relatively natural and unadulterated food.
- Drink this one for unadulterated fun - it has the perfect name for it.
- The old ways were the better ways - the pure form, unadulterated by greed and convenience.
- He probably knows the answer already, since this is a man who reckons 90 minutes watching his team play can be ‘pure, unadulterated stress’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.