Translation of unadulterated in Spanish:
- 1.1 [wine/substance] no adulteradoExample sentences1.2 (as intensifier/como palabra enfática) [nonsense/filth/bliss] auténtico, verdadero
- The society sold wholesome, unadulterated food at reasonable prices to society members.
- Fresh, pure, unadulterated and whole foods are the best as proven throughout the centuries and verified by modern science.
- However, one thing it has going for it is that it is a relatively natural and unadulterated food.
- Drink this one for unadulterated fun - it has the perfect name for it.
- The old ways were the better ways - the pure form, unadulterated by greed and convenience.
- He probably knows the answer already, since this is a man who reckons 90 minutes watching his team play can be ‘pure, unadulterated stress’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to