- 1.1 [wine/substance] no adulteradoMore example sentences1.2 (as intensifier) [nonsense/filth/bliss] auténtico, verdadero
More example sentences
- The society sold wholesome, unadulterated food at reasonable prices to society members.
- Fresh, pure, unadulterated and whole foods are the best as proven throughout the centuries and verified by modern science.
- However, one thing it has going for it is that it is a relatively natural and unadulterated food.
- Drink this one for unadulterated fun - it has the perfect name for it.
- The old ways were the better ways - the pure form, unadulterated by greed and convenience.
- He probably knows the answer already, since this is a man who reckons 90 minutes watching his team play can be ‘pure, unadulterated stress’.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)