Translation of unalloyed in Spanish:
- 1.1 [metal] sin aleación, puroExample sentences1.2 [literary/literario] [happiness] perfecto; [gloom/tedium] absoluto, completo
- The original character, the unalloyed metal, the truth in its purity, will gradually shed the accidental accumulations of circumstance, and reemerge from its errant forms.
- Copper alloys show excellent hot and cold ductility, although usually not to the same degree as the unalloyed parent metal.
- Both unalloyed and alloyed gray irons can be successfully flame hardened.
- The theme is pure, unalloyed loving devotion to Krishna.
- I would like to say a word on behalf of Idleness - pure, unadulterated indolence, unalloyed by even the slightest tinge of Purpose or Usefulness.
- For pure, unalloyed managerial anger, not manufactured, we need look no further than Graeme Souness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the