Translation of unalloyed in Spanish:
puroExample sentences1.2 [literary]
- The original character, the unalloyed metal, the truth in its purity, will gradually shed the accidental accumulations of circumstance, and reemerge from its errant forms.
- Copper alloys show excellent hot and cold ductility, although usually not to the same degree as the unalloyed parent metal.
- Both unalloyed and alloyed gray irons can be successfully flame hardened.
- The theme is pure, unalloyed loving devotion to Krishna.
- I would like to say a word on behalf of Idleness - pure, unadulterated indolence, unalloyed by even the slightest tinge of Purpose or Usefulness.
- For pure, unalloyed managerial anger, not manufactured, we need look no further than Graeme Souness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.