- 1.1 [metal] sin aleación, puroMore example sentences1.2 [literario/literary] [happiness] perfecto; [gloom/tedium] absoluto, completo
More example sentences
- The original character, the unalloyed metal, the truth in its purity, will gradually shed the accidental accumulations of circumstance, and reemerge from its errant forms.
- Copper alloys show excellent hot and cold ductility, although usually not to the same degree as the unalloyed parent metal.
- Both unalloyed and alloyed gray irons can be successfully flame hardened.
- The theme is pure, unalloyed loving devotion to Krishna.
- I would like to say a word on behalf of Idleness - pure, unadulterated indolence, unalloyed by even the slightest tinge of Purpose or Usefulness.
- For pure, unalloyed managerial anger, not manufactured, we need look no further than Graeme Souness.
Browse other language resources
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...