Translation of unalloyed in Spanish:
- 1.1 [metal] sin aleación, puroExample sentences1.2 [literary/literario] [happiness] perfecto; [gloom/tedium] absoluto, completo
- The original character, the unalloyed metal, the truth in its purity, will gradually shed the accidental accumulations of circumstance, and reemerge from its errant forms.
- Copper alloys show excellent hot and cold ductility, although usually not to the same degree as the unalloyed parent metal.
- Both unalloyed and alloyed gray irons can be successfully flame hardened.
- The theme is pure, unalloyed loving devotion to Krishna.
- I would like to say a word on behalf of Idleness - pure, unadulterated indolence, unalloyed by even the slightest tinge of Purpose or Usefulness.
- For pure, unalloyed managerial anger, not manufactured, we need look no further than Graeme Souness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.