Translation of unasked in Spanish:
sin formularExample sentences
- Otherwise, this staging, full of padding and smart-aleck references, diffuses Wagner's musical power: it is an elemental drama gelded by unasked questions and a lack of ambition.
- The babies kept putting up their hands to answer unasked questions and when I'd call on one of them to answer they would yell out a random word or word related to something I'd said 10 minutes ago.
- Then there were the unasked questions about the Conservative priorities for tax cuts.
- 2 (uninvited)(advice/suggestion)he did it unasked
no solicitadolo hizo sin que nadie se lo pidiera
lo hizo (de) motu proprioExample sentences
- But passion is born and though undesirable, unasked for, unnecessary like cancer, it takes root.
- There are miracles that happen every day, asked for and unasked for, deserved and undeserved.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.