- 1.1 [question] sin formularMore example sentences1.2 (uninvited) [advice/suggestion] no solicitado he did it unasked lo hizo sin que nadie se lo pidiera, lo hizo (de) motu proprio
More example sentences
- Otherwise, this staging, full of padding and smart-aleck references, diffuses Wagner's musical power: it is an elemental drama gelded by unasked questions and a lack of ambition.
- The babies kept putting up their hands to answer unasked questions and when I'd call on one of them to answer they would yell out a random word or word related to something I'd said 10 minutes ago.
- Then there were the unasked questions about the Conservative priorities for tax cuts.
- But passion is born and though undesirable, unasked for, unnecessary like cancer, it takes root.
- There are miracles that happen every day, asked for and unasked for, deserved and undeserved.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.