- 1.1 [question] sin formularMore example sentences1.2 (uninvited) [advice/suggestion] no solicitado he did it unasked lo hizo sin que nadie se lo pidiera, lo hizo (de) motu proprio
More example sentences
- Otherwise, this staging, full of padding and smart-aleck references, diffuses Wagner's musical power: it is an elemental drama gelded by unasked questions and a lack of ambition.
- The babies kept putting up their hands to answer unasked questions and when I'd call on one of them to answer they would yell out a random word or word related to something I'd said 10 minutes ago.
- Then there were the unasked questions about the Conservative priorities for tax cuts.
- But passion is born and though undesirable, unasked for, unnecessary like cancer, it takes root.
- There are miracles that happen every day, asked for and unasked for, deserved and undeserved.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.