- 1 [product] sin marcaMore example sentences
- Critics will argue that this image is false and that unbranded products are just as good.
- A lot of people think you can reach this community by delivering a dumbed-down, unbranded product.
- The general public may still insist, on, say, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, but they'll happily eat the unbranded products when they're in a hotel.
- 2 [livestock] sin marcarMore example sentences
- Update: apparently the wine-industry meaning has taken over entirely from the unbranded cattle and first-time criminals, at least among some Australians.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.