- 1 [product] sin marcaMore example sentences
- Critics will argue that this image is false and that unbranded products are just as good.
- A lot of people think you can reach this community by delivering a dumbed-down, unbranded product.
- The general public may still insist, on, say, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, but they'll happily eat the unbranded products when they're in a hotel.
- 2 [livestock] sin marcarMore example sentences
- Update: apparently the wine-industry meaning has taken over entirely from the unbranded cattle and first-time criminals, at least among some Australians.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the