- 1 [product] sin marcaMore example sentences
- Critics will argue that this image is false and that unbranded products are just as good.
- A lot of people think you can reach this community by delivering a dumbed-down, unbranded product.
- The general public may still insist, on, say, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, but they'll happily eat the unbranded products when they're in a hotel.
- 2 [livestock] sin marcarMore example sentences
- Update: apparently the wine-industry meaning has taken over entirely from the unbranded cattle and first-time criminals, at least among some Australians.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.