Translation of unbroken in Spanish:
- 1 (intact)(crockery/glass/seal)not a plate was left unbroken
en perfecto estadono quedó ni un plato sano or enteroExample sentences
- MMA can also be absorbed through even unbroken skin, do permanent damage to the nail's molecular structure and be further absorbed into the body.
- Doctors are worried because the gene causes the spread of MRSA between healthy people with unbroken skin who would not normally be expected to pick up infections in this way.
- Served hot, those mouth-watering dumplings are juicy, and the unbroken skin of each xiao long bao holds plenty of flavorsome broth inside.
- 2 (continuous)(silence/descent/run)
- What is unique about the Wren in Dingle is that it has continued as an unbroken tradition, under-going changes with the years, but never dying out or being changed in the way associated with conscious revivals.
- This tradition continues unbroken to the present day, and the teachings of enlightened Kagyu masters are considered among the most precious jewels of spiritual insight and practical guidance in the world.
- The endless plains continued unbroken and unaffected by political boundaries.
- 3 (unbeaten, unsubdued)(spirit/pride)
no domadoExample sentences
- The Yanks cheated with rule changes to suite themselves during the challenge, so that they could attempt to retain their unbroken record.
- The record was unbroken for half a century until the early 1980s.
- Weathermen remember that Kochi received 25 cm of rain on that day, which is still an unbroken record.
- Kind of like trying to ride an unbroken horse, it is going to take a while for both of you to get used to one another.
- Five judges and you will watch as 10 young unbroken horses enter the arena and meet the clinician for the first time.
- She picked up lizards, rode dangerously stupid unbroken horses, and attempted big jumps on her bike without batting an eyelid.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.