Translation of uncertainty in Spanish:
noun plural -tiesuncountable and countable
- 1.1 uncountable (doubt) uncertainty
aboutsomething/somebodythere is some uncertainty about o as to his whereaboutsno se conoce con seguridad su paraderohis decision ends weeks of uncertaintysu decisión pone fin a varias semanas de incertidumbre1.2 uncountable (of outcome, future)incertidumbre (feminine)
lo inciertoExample sentences1.3 countable (doubtful factor)
- Perhaps this is explained because at times of uncertainty and change there is a degree of comfort in the past.
- Lesser goals will be blown off course in an environment of uncertainty and constant change.
- This is especially so in a profession where there is inherent unpredictability and uncertainty.
- Odd tensions and feelings and questions and uncertainties and so on abound in my little head.
- Despite the various uncertainties surrounding it, it would be unwise to rule out this possibility.
- There are uncertainties surrounding the determination of the annual maintenance cost.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.