n (pl -ties)u c
- 1.1 u (doubt) incertidumbre (f), duda (f)uncertainty
aboutsth/sb there is some uncertainty about o as to his whereabouts no se conoce con seguridad su paradero his decision ends weeks of uncertainty su decisión pone fin a varias semanas de incertidumbre 1.2 u (of outcome, future) incertidumbre (f), lo inciertoMore example sentences1.3 c (doubtful factor) incertidumbre (f)
More example sentences
- Perhaps this is explained because at times of uncertainty and change there is a degree of comfort in the past.
- Lesser goals will be blown off course in an environment of uncertainty and constant change.
- This is especially so in a profession where there is inherent unpredictability and uncertainty.
- Odd tensions and feelings and questions and uncertainties and so on abound in my little head.
- Despite the various uncertainties surrounding it, it would be unwise to rule out this possibility.
- There are uncertainties surrounding the determination of the annual maintenance cost.
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)