- 1.1 (uncertain) (pred) he explained it twice, but I'm still rather unclear lo explicó dos veces, pero todavía no lo tengo muy claroto be unclear
aboutsth I'm unclear about his intentions no estoy muy seguro de sus intenciones he was unclear about his reasons for doing it no dio una explicación muy clara de sus motivos I'm unclear (as to) what I should do no tengo muy claro qué debo hacerMore example sentences1.2 (obscure) poco claro, confuso the meaning is unclear el significado no está claro
More example sentences
- Samuel's role remains unclear, but his real allegiance seems increasingly obvious.
- However, the role of BRs in cell division remains unclear, as contradictory results have been reported.
- It is also now quite unclear who actually has the final word: the European Commission or the Council of Ministers.
- Evidence to the inquiries showed that the law and the way it was understood was unclear.
- As a matter of fact the understanding is quite unclear in this area of Riba al-Fadl as well, like it is in others.
- The story is a bit unclear, but as I understand it, she was just standing at the kitchen counter when she fell on her bum.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.