Translation of unclear in Spanish:
- 1.1 (uncertain) (predicative) he explained it twice, but I'm still rather unclearto be unclearlo explicó dos veces, pero todavía no lo tengo muy claro
aboutsomethingI'm unclear about his intentionshe was unclear about his reasons for doing itno estoy muy seguro de sus intencionesI'm unclear (as to) what I should dono dio una explicación muy clara de sus motivosno tengo muy claro qué debo hacerExample sentences1.2 (obscure)
the meaning is unclearpoco claroel significado no está claroExample sentences
- Samuel's role remains unclear, but his real allegiance seems increasingly obvious.
- However, the role of BRs in cell division remains unclear, as contradictory results have been reported.
- It is also now quite unclear who actually has the final word: the European Commission or the Council of Ministers.
- Evidence to the inquiries showed that the law and the way it was understood was unclear.
- As a matter of fact the understanding is quite unclear in this area of Riba al-Fadl as well, like it is in others.
- The story is a bit unclear, but as I understand it, she was just standing at the kitchen counter when she fell on her bum.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to