Translation of unclear in Spanish:
- 1.1 (uncertain) (predicative) he explained it twice, but I'm still rather unclearlo explicó dos veces, pero todavía no lo tengo muy claroto be unclear
aboutsomethingI'm unclear about his intentionsno estoy muy seguro de sus intencioneshe was unclear about his reasons for doing itno dio una explicación muy clara de sus motivosI'm unclear (as to) what I should dono tengo muy claro qué debo hacerExample sentences1.2 (obscure)
poco clarothe meaning is unclear
- Samuel's role remains unclear, but his real allegiance seems increasingly obvious.
- However, the role of BRs in cell division remains unclear, as contradictory results have been reported.
- It is also now quite unclear who actually has the final word: the European Commission or the Council of Ministers.
confusoel significado no está claroExample sentences
- Evidence to the inquiries showed that the law and the way it was understood was unclear.
- As a matter of fact the understanding is quite unclear in this area of Riba al-Fadl as well, like it is in others.
- The story is a bit unclear, but as I understand it, she was just standing at the kitchen counter when she fell on her bum.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.