Translation of unclear in Spanish:
- 1.1 (uncertain) (predicative/predicativo) he explained it twice, but I'm still rather unclear lo explicó dos veces, pero todavía no lo tengo muy claroto be unclear
aboutsth I'm unclear about his intentions no estoy muy seguro de sus intenciones he was unclear about his reasons for doing it no dio una explicación muy clara de sus motivos I'm unclear (as to) what I should do no tengo muy claro qué debo hacerExample sentences1.2 (obscure) poco claro, confuso the meaning is unclear el significado no está claro
- Samuel's role remains unclear, but his real allegiance seems increasingly obvious.
- However, the role of BRs in cell division remains unclear, as contradictory results have been reported.
- It is also now quite unclear who actually has the final word: the European Commission or the Council of Ministers.
- Evidence to the inquiries showed that the law and the way it was understood was unclear.
- As a matter of fact the understanding is quite unclear in this area of Riba al-Fadl as well, like it is in others.
- The story is a bit unclear, but as I understand it, she was just standing at the kitchen counter when she fell on her bum.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas