Translation of unclouded in Spanish:
- 1.1(sky)sin nubesExample sentences1.2 (clear) 1.3 (untroubled)
(future)years unclouded by the threat of warsin sombrasaños que no se vieron ensombrecidos por la amenaza de la guerraExample sentences1.4 (not cloudy)
- Everything pointed to the fact that we were going to find catching fish tough - and the weather certainly didn't give us any assistance, with changeable winds all day and mostly an unclouded sky!
- On an unclouded summer night, if you lie on the moonlit beach and listen carefully, you can hear a symphony of nature mixed from the sound of waves raking the shingle and the murmuring wind.
- They remain fixed - a bright unclouded blue - on the middle distance.
- He confided once that it had been a visit of singular and unclouded happiness which left an ineffaceable impression.
- Her setting out in life, like the rising of a fair morning, was unclouded and promising.
- It first appeared in Creation magazine, which is a great way to keep your thinking on a whole host of issues clear, unclouded and thoroughly Biblical.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to