- 1.1 [sky] despejado, sin nubesMore example sentences1.2 (clear) [vision] nítido, claro 1.3 (untroubled) [happiness] completo, perfecto; [future] sin sombras years unclouded by the threat of war años que no se vieron ensombrecidos por la amenaza de la guerra
More example sentences1.4 (not cloudy) [liquid] transparente, no turbio
- Everything pointed to the fact that we were going to find catching fish tough - and the weather certainly didn't give us any assistance, with changeable winds all day and mostly an unclouded sky!
- On an unclouded summer night, if you lie on the moonlit beach and listen carefully, you can hear a symphony of nature mixed from the sound of waves raking the shingle and the murmuring wind.
- They remain fixed - a bright unclouded blue - on the middle distance.
- He confided once that it had been a visit of singular and unclouded happiness which left an ineffaceable impression.
- Her setting out in life, like the rising of a fair morning, was unclouded and promising.
- It first appeared in Creation magazine, which is a great way to keep your thinking on a whole host of issues clear, unclouded and thoroughly Biblical.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...