- 1.1 [sky] despejado, sin nubesMore example sentences1.2 (clear) [vision] nítido, claro 1.3 (untroubled) [happiness] completo, perfecto; [future] sin sombras years unclouded by the threat of war años que no se vieron ensombrecidos por la amenaza de la guerra
More example sentences1.4 (not cloudy) [liquid] transparente, no turbio
- Everything pointed to the fact that we were going to find catching fish tough - and the weather certainly didn't give us any assistance, with changeable winds all day and mostly an unclouded sky!
- On an unclouded summer night, if you lie on the moonlit beach and listen carefully, you can hear a symphony of nature mixed from the sound of waves raking the shingle and the murmuring wind.
- They remain fixed - a bright unclouded blue - on the middle distance.
- He confided once that it had been a visit of singular and unclouded happiness which left an ineffaceable impression.
- Her setting out in life, like the rising of a fair morning, was unclouded and promising.
- It first appeared in Creation magazine, which is a great way to keep your thinking on a whole host of issues clear, unclouded and thoroughly Biblical.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.