Translation of unclouded in Spanish:
- 1.1 [sky] despejado, sin nubesExample sentences1.2 (clear) [vision] nítido, claro 1.3 (untroubled) [happiness] completo, perfecto; [future] sin sombras years unclouded by the threat of war años que no se vieron ensombrecidos por la amenaza de la guerra
Example sentences1.4 (not cloudy) [liquid] transparente, no turbio
- Everything pointed to the fact that we were going to find catching fish tough - and the weather certainly didn't give us any assistance, with changeable winds all day and mostly an unclouded sky!
- On an unclouded summer night, if you lie on the moonlit beach and listen carefully, you can hear a symphony of nature mixed from the sound of waves raking the shingle and the murmuring wind.
- They remain fixed - a bright unclouded blue - on the middle distance.
- He confided once that it had been a visit of singular and unclouded happiness which left an ineffaceable impression.
- Her setting out in life, like the rising of a fair morning, was unclouded and promising.
- It first appeared in Creation magazine, which is a great way to keep your thinking on a whole host of issues clear, unclouded and thoroughly Biblical.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas