Translation of undecided in Spanish:
- 1.1 (wavering) (usually predicative) I'm undecided (as to) which dress to wearwe are undecided as to what we should doestoy indecisa; no sé qué vestido ponermeI'm still undecided about inviting themno estamos seguros de qué deberíamos hacertodavía no sé si invitarlosExample sentences1.2 (not solved)
(question/issue)it is as yet undecided which method will be usedno resueltoaún no se ha decidido qué método utilizarExample sentences
- But historically, many undecided voters make their decision during the past month or even the last few days of an election season.
- I am still undecided about the decision I am about to make.
- But I guess there are some really undecided people.
- The Conservatives lost only one seat, with two Gosport seats still left undecided due to recounts on Monday
- There is one seat still undecided in Hawaii, which will be determined by the voters on January 4.
- Even though press attention has focussed on the undecided question of control of the internet, at the start of the process there were widely varying views on just about every aspect of the internet.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to