Translation of undecided in Spanish:
- 1.1 (wavering) (usually predicative/generalmente predicativo) indeciso I'm undecided (as to) which dress to wear estoy indecisa; no sé qué vestido ponerme we are undecided as to what we should do no estamos seguros de qué deberíamos hacer I'm still undecided about inviting them todavía no sé si invitarlosExample sentences1.2 (not solved) [question/issue] pendiente, no resuelto it is as yet undecided which method will be used aún no se ha decidido qué método utilizar
- But historically, many undecided voters make their decision during the past month or even the last few days of an election season.
- I am still undecided about the decision I am about to make.
- But I guess there are some really undecided people.
- The Conservatives lost only one seat, with two Gosport seats still left undecided due to recounts on Monday
- There is one seat still undecided in Hawaii, which will be determined by the voters on January 4.
- Even though press attention has focussed on the undecided question of control of the internet, at the start of the process there were widely varying views on just about every aspect of the internet.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is the Día de los Santos Inocentes, a religious festival celebrated in the Spanish-speaking world to commemorate the New Testament story of the massacre of the "Innocents", by playing practical jokes, or inocentadas, on one another. The classic inocentada is to hang paper dolls on someone's back without their knowing. Spoof news stories also appear in newspapers and the media.