Translation of undecided in Spanish:
- 1.1 (wavering) (usually predicative) I'm undecided (as to) which dress to wearestoy indecisa; no sé qué vestido ponermewe are undecided as to what we should dono estamos seguros de qué deberíamos hacerI'm still undecided about inviting themtodavía no sé si invitarlosExample sentences1.2 (not solved)
(question/issue)it is as yet undecided which method will be used
- But historically, many undecided voters make their decision during the past month or even the last few days of an election season.
- I am still undecided about the decision I am about to make.
- But I guess there are some really undecided people.
no resueltoaún no se ha decidido qué método utilizarExample sentences
- The Conservatives lost only one seat, with two Gosport seats still left undecided due to recounts on Monday
- There is one seat still undecided in Hawaii, which will be determined by the voters on January 4.
- Even though press attention has focussed on the undecided question of control of the internet, at the start of the process there were widely varying views on just about every aspect of the internet.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.