- 1.1 (wavering) (usu pred) indeciso I'm undecided (as to) which dress to wear estoy indecisa; no sé qué vestido ponerme we are undecided as to what we should do no estamos seguros de qué deberíamos hacer I'm still undecided about inviting them todavía no sé si invitarlosMore example sentences1.2 (not solved) [question/issue] pendiente, no resuelto it is as yet undecided which method will be used aún no se ha decidido qué método utilizar
More example sentences
- But historically, many undecided voters make their decision during the past month or even the last few days of an election season.
- I am still undecided about the decision I am about to make.
- But I guess there are some really undecided people.
- The Conservatives lost only one seat, with two Gosport seats still left undecided due to recounts on Monday
- There is one seat still undecided in Hawaii, which will be determined by the voters on January 4.
- Even though press attention has focussed on the undecided question of control of the internet, at the start of the process there were widely varying views on just about every aspect of the internet.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.