Translation of underarm in Spanish:
adjective before noun
- 1underarm odorolor (masculine) a transpiraciónolor (masculine) a sobaco [colloquial]underarm deodorant
- 2 (Sport)(service/bowling)
sin levantar el brazo por encima del hombroExample sentences
- And it wasn't some nice, looping, underarm throw that would have guaranteed the bottle would land safely in Drifter's hands, either.
- He throws from a slightly underarm angle, but his pitches can reach 93 mph, an unusually high velocity for pitchers with that type of delivery.
- Ii'S clear from the history of cricket that bowling has gone through an evolution from underarm bowling to overarm bowling.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.