Translation of undercut in Spanish:
transitive verb present participle -cutting past tense & past participle -cut
- 1.1(competitor)they undercut our quotation by 20 thousand dollarsvender más barato or a un precio más bajo queles dieron un presupuesto 20 mil dólares más bajo que el nuestroExample sentences1.2 (undermine)
- The company's low cost base allows it to undercut competitors, offer cheaper computers, better service and still have better margins.
- The difference is that in a competitive market place, plumbers and electricians can attempt to undercut their competitors by offering a cheaper service and thus attract more work.
- An ambitious kid could make decent headway if he was willing to smooth-talk lots of retailers and undercut his competitors.
- In the meantime, we are undercutting his authority.
- Or do I withhold punishment or censure and in so doing undercut the teacher's authority?
- As a result, we avoid a process that undercuts the authority of and respect for the Supreme Court.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to