vt (3rd person singular present of/tercera persona del presente de -lies present participle/participio presente, -lying past tense of/pasado de, -lay past participle of/participio pasado de, -lain)
- 1.1 (account for, form basis of) haber* debajo de, subyacer* aMore example sentences1.2 (be physically underneath) subyacer* a, haber* debajo de
More example sentences
- Well let me take the larger issue that I think underlies the question.
- But I suspect that what underlies these concerns is a deeper fear about the loss of a sort of stability in the region which they helped craft and maintain.
- If justiciability is the real issue underlying these terms then this should be faced directly.
- Most of the mowed fields in the central part of the park are underlain with soil.
- Canadian vineyards are planted on a wide variety of soil types underlain by diverse bedrock geology.
- Steep slopes underlain by stony soils form appealing vineyard sites, but they can be susceptible to rapid soil erosion during storms.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.