- [word/mistake] subrayar; [difference/importance/necessity] subrayar, destacar*, hacer* hincapié enMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Copy the articles or excerpts by hand underlining those words and phrases that you think are significant in the creation of mood and/or atmosphere.
- Please indicate italics by underlining and indicate boldface by drawing a wavy line beneath the affected characters.
- For some that meant moving from writing each idea on a separate line to using headers and underlining vocabulary words.
- Nevertheless, the sale seemed to underline their minor status.
- The television figures underline the sustained popularity of the annual broadcasts from the festival and this year's programme attracted over 56 per cent of the Irish audience at its peak.
- These figures underline the fact that we are in the great boom in advertising for years, much greater than anything seen in 1999-2000.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...