- 1.1 [foundations/cliffs] socavarMore example sentences1.2 [health/strength] minar, debilitar it undermined her self-confidence le hizo perder confianza en sí misma you're undermining my authority me estás desautorizando or quitando autoridad
More example sentences
- The lighthouse stands on a plinth of rock undermined by caves, perhaps once used by smugglers.
- What they don't understand is that being boring limits their power and undermines their effectiveness.
- And yet, the way he handled the events that followed gradually undermined his position.
- They might have to share power and that is dangerous because it would undermine their position of power.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)