- 1.1 [foundations/cliffs] socavarMore example sentences1.2 [health/strength] minar, debilitar it undermined her self-confidence le hizo perder confianza en sí misma you're undermining my authority me estás desautorizando or quitando autoridad
More example sentences
- The lighthouse stands on a plinth of rock undermined by caves, perhaps once used by smugglers.
- What they don't understand is that being boring limits their power and undermines their effectiveness.
- And yet, the way he handled the events that followed gradually undermined his position.
- They might have to share power and that is dangerous because it would undermine their position of power.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Argentina (Día de la Independencia)