Translation of undervalue in Spanish:
- 1.1(goods/stock)an undervalued currencysubvalorar1.2una moneda subvalorada or subvaluada(person/skill/talent)subvalorarExample sentences
- Motherhood is a demanding full-time job on its own, but sadly it is greatly undervalued by modern society.
- Yet despite of our dependence on water, society still routinely undervalues it.
- ‘Our society undervalues some people's contributions (teachers, public servants) to building a healthy and wealthy society and overvalues others,’ he said.
- They rejected the new deal, saying that even though the price was well above market value, it still undervalued the company.
- As the stock trades in and around the company's net asset value, the shares are highly undervalued.
- Even then, I sold as little of my stock as possible to satisfy the calls, because I was convinced that it was undervalued and would increase in value.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the