- 1.1 (unknown) [face/surroundings] desconocido, nuevo the name is unfamiliar to me el nombre me resulta desconocido or no me es familiarMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (unacquainted) I'm unfamiliar with his work no estoy muy familiarizado con su obra we're not unfamiliar with this type of situation tenemos experiencia de este tipo de situación
- In media, humans are not known to associate well with aliens or strange beings that seem unfamiliar to them.
- She looks forward to immersing herself in the life's work of many an author unfamiliar to her, and plans to read prodigiously.
- Being a teenager in Israel brings with it a reality unfamiliar to many adolescents in other countries.
- She smiled at him, a smile that was unfamiliar, unusual, almost predatory.
- There is no suggestion that there was anything unusual or unfamiliar about that.
- The ubiquitous house sparrow may soon become an unfamiliar sight in the region the RSPB has warned.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.