Translation of unfamiliar in Spanish:
- 1 (unknown) the name is unfamiliar to meel nombre me resulta desconocido or no me es familiarExample sentences
- In media, humans are not known to associate well with aliens or strange beings that seem unfamiliar to them.
- She looks forward to immersing herself in the life's work of many an author unfamiliar to her, and plans to read prodigiously.
- Being a teenager in Israel brings with it a reality unfamiliar to many adolescents in other countries.
- She smiled at him, a smile that was unfamiliar, unusual, almost predatory.
- There is no suggestion that there was anything unusual or unfamiliar about that.
- The ubiquitous house sparrow may soon become an unfamiliar sight in the region the RSPB has warned.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.